Have you ever felt like you’re running out of content ideas for your website or blog? With the majority of companies now using some form of content marketing to attract leads, just try to imagine the sheer volume of content that needs to be produced on a daily basis. That’s why we thought of lending a helping hand by giving you 10 savvy content marketing tips you can use to guarantee you’re never without a great idea again.
1. Think on the lines of quality rather than quantity: focus on creating fewer, but higher-quality pieces. So if for instance, you’re currently writing three to five short posts on your blog, consider switching to one to two long form, more “meaty” posts.
2. Write a ‘Top 10’ post on relevant topics within your niche. Alternatively, you can even write a listicle such as: Top 10 blogs; top 10 companies; top 10 tools, and so on.
3. Try to be forward-thinking by writing a post predicting trends in your niche or industry.
4. Recycle some of your old newsletters by turning them into blog posts. Or, on the flipside, recycle some of your old blog posts by turning them into newsletter content.
5. Get testimonials from employees and/or clients ask them what makes your company’s products and/or services stand out from the rest.
6. Create a simple spreadsheet where you can jot down content ideas (or your smartphone’s notepad application). Or better yet, allot at least one or two days of the month where you have a brainstorming session, where you and your team can share original and innovative ideas. This will ensure you never run out of things to write about, because your list of ideas will be handy whenever it’s needed.
7. Join a couple of private Facebook groups in your niche to see what topics your target audience and market is really interested in.
8. Create breakthrough articles that function as an ultimate resource or guide about particular topics.
9. Create a ‘hack’ post: where you list possible solutions to potential problems or issues your target market might experience. Or else, why not create a beginner’s guide with helpful, actionable information and tips?
10. Gather a list of inspirational or motivational quotes your readers would enjoy reading. And to make it even more readable, why not add images or Gifs within the text!
If you’re looking for more inspiration, be sure to get in touch with our team at Fibonacci Marketing. Our creative group has an ocean of ideas and makes sure that content created is done so in such a way to promote your business. We guarantee that your presence is noticed both within the traditional as well digital marketing. For more information, contact us today!