What sets the successful apart from average Joe?
Is it that they are born into wealth? Is it that they have some kind of rare talent?
According to the Forbes 400 list of wealthiest Americans, only 32% came from wealthy families.
So what could it be?
Successful people tend to have a different set of beliefs from the rest of us. They believe that if you can dream it, you can do it. And they go to great lengths in doing so.
At Fibonacci Marketing, we work with many successful clients. Below, we have compiled the top 5 tips given to us by successful people who built their wealth from the ground up.
1. Take full responsibility for your life: Don’t point the finger, if you aren’t achieving what you want to, the buck stops with you. You have the power to create the life you want, you just have to go for it.
2. What other people think of you is their business, not yours: Don’t worry about what other people will say or think about you, just do what feels right to you. Don’t let them stop you from achieving your dream.
3. Don’t give up: We all have bad days, power through and make tomorrow great.
4. Failure isn’t a bad thing: Most try something, fail, then give up. The successful try, fail, learn, then try again. And they keep trying until they succeed.
5. Don’t take criticism personally: Don’t take criticism of your idea, product or service personally. Think, learn, apply and improve.