SEO stands for “search engine optimisation” or “search engine optimiser”. Hiring an SEO can help you to improve your website and save you time, but if done wrong, SEO can damage your site and reputation.
It is important that you hire the right professional to do the job for you. Whilst there are a lot claiming to be professionals, you have to be very careful when choosing a company to work on your SEO.
Some unethical SEOs have given the industry a black eye through their overly aggressive marketing efforts and their attempts to manipulate search engine results in unfair ways. By doing this, some SEO’s have actually damaged the reputation of their clients by using tactics that breach Googles strict SEO guidelines.
So how do you recognise a competent SEO company?
1. A professional SEO company will review your site content and structure.
2. They will provide you with technical suggestions relating to website development, hosting, error pages and coding.
3. An effective SEO company will be able to provide new keyword-rich content that is optimised for your site.
4. A pro SEO company will spend time to understand your target market and will discuss targeting strategies with you.
5. A trustworthy SEO company will be transparent with their charges and keep you informed every step of the way.
At Fibonacci Marketing, we are proud to offer SEO services in Malta that remain strictly within Google’s SEO guidelines. If you are looking for SEO in Malta, then contact Fibonacci Marketing today. With offices in Malta and the UK, we are able to offer exciting, cross-border opportunities to reach an even greater amount of people.